Don't get me wrong - I learned a TONNE about teaching, serving students, and the industry. But I knew nothing about building a community and having a marketing strategy.
Over the past few years, I worked with business coaches, listened to podcasts, and reflected on who I was as a business owner.
I learned quickly that...
- Having a large following online doesn't mean anything (nor does it guarantee any income)
- A lot of business coaching programs are scams (learned that the hard way)
- Certain marketing strategies are much more effective and sustainable than just Instagram (example: email)
It's amazing what I thought I knew about business when I first started versus now.
Now, 2 years later, I 100% support myself through my business. Every week I get to...
- Teach yoga and meditation in a local space (one of my favourite things)
- Organise and facilitate events (manifestation workshops, self-care days, soul retreats)
- Host my own podcast (we just reached 16k downloads)
- Help other entrepreneurs with their brand, content and marketing
Every day I step into my small business, work with a new student, or take on a new client...I am so grateful for how open I was to learning new ways of thinking.
I have built my programs for entrepreneurs to skip the trial-and-error and go straight to creating offers that nourish their mission and implement marketing strategies that fit their energy.
Here is what some of my clients have to say...